Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Plangry

I made up a new word today, and it is "plangry." It is a word that combines "play" and "angry" to describe when Blaurb is only playfully angry with me. I find it quite useful.

Amidst the many promises of keeping up with my blog, I have not followed through. I have ignored it, I think because I get my daily dose of rambling on about myself through talking on the phone with Blaurb. Maybe I'll update, but I still don't yet have a theme or tpic for this blog. Is it going to be my boring daily life? Is it going to be my insignificant musings about the world? I'd love to be a cool blog, like PostSecret or something, but I wouldn't want it to be kitschy...maybe I'll think of something, maybe this blog will go the way of the horse and carriage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home