Thursday, May 12, 2005

Senioritis!

I feel really lethargic today. I guess it's senioritis, but still, it makes me feel gross to sit here and not do productive things. Am I gross? I'm gross, huh? Typically, to get out of this rut, I'll just dive into something and start working, and I think i've decided that that something is going to be this blog, which I still haven't made decisions about yet. I may in fact scrap blogger, and use the nifty blog package that Bryan uses, because it has some nifty features not available here.

I'll stick with this one for a bit though and see how it works out. The following were possible angles my blog could take.

- Moblog - Use Flicker to upload pics from my cell phone for everyday shots and integrate that into daily stories about random stuff. Can't promise the most exciting of days though.
- News commentaries - I know there are a bunch out there already, but I am a pretty avid reader of the NYTimes and I usually find some good stories that are worthwhile reads.
- Thought column - I have my idea repository posted elsewhere on blogger, but myabe it should just be integrated into my main blog.
- I kind of want to also have a general "news about me" section, so that people who don't check the blog that often can just catch up on the basics of what's going on in my life. "Life news" or something like that.
- I'd also like a future adventure section or something that tells people about an upcoming adventure, i dunno.
- Do you think I could make money on the internet selling naked pictures of myself?

OK bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home