Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day Weekend!

I feel bad for not posting more regularly, since I had made a resolution to post to this thing more often. Soooo.....

Thefacebook: Wow. Everyone is transferring and there are SO many emails. I may have to ask for some help or do some other programming to write a script to take care of things. Wow. It's not a bad job though, and some emails are interesting.

MobMov: So Bryan ran two more MobMovs, which I think should now be renamed MobiMovie (thanks Jen) because it rolls off the tongue more easily. Bryan's thinking about it, I hope. We watched The Graduate on Thursday(?) and then American Graffiti on Sunday, with American Graffiti being MobMov's first public debut! American Graffiti was a little hard to follow, I think the drive-in format distracts a bit, which I guess explains why most people don't really go to drive-ins to watch the movie. =) Don't worry though, me and Sanjay behaved during our movie.

Gypsy's: I had an interesting conversation with Heena a couple nights ago, we were talking at Gypsy's Trattoria (which I will sorely miss when I leave Berkeley) about Berkeley Innovation's recycling project and got onto the topic of recycling and the environment. And I again made my proclamation that the environment will be THE political issue of the 2008 presidential election. We talked about the president and then got onto the topic of Supreme Court justices, which I think is the scariest thing for America this presidential term. It would take too long to go into this in detail, but I'm scared that one of the "liberal" justices will die or retire and then Bush will appoint a conservative justice to the bench, possibly altering the status quo on landmark decisions like Roe v. Wade, which was one of the 5-4 decisions (in favor of preserving the right of a woman to have an abortion).

Memorial Day: Heena organized a potluck today and Sanjay and I brought our grillin' power to Memorial Glade today and we had a little tbp get together. I hope I didn't get sunburned.

In other news, I will be moving down to San Diego these next few days, packing a UHaul trialer behind my SUV and putting it all into a Public Storage facility. And I'll get to see Jen! =D

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

behaved, ha!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home